Friday, November 20, 2009

F650GS Instructional DVD


Hubby and I just watched this DVD. I picked it up from the library through InterLibrary Loan. This might be a very nice Xmas present for some of us. It was fun to watch and informative too. Since my GS is brand new, I haven't even thought of any maintenance issues yet, let alone, do it yourself ones. But, that time will come. The DVD is available through many of your favorite online stores like Amazon and also many motorcycle specific ones like Touratech, Whitehorse, etc.

Haven't been riding much myself. Was away for a week on vacation and now it's cold and a bit icy in the mornings. Really cold. Below freezing cold in the mornings and dark to boot. Dark when I leave work too. Bums me out big time. Maybe this weekend I'll get to ride in the warmth of the early afternoon. That would be nice.

Hubby ordered a new windshield for me for my birthday. We're just waiting for it to arrive. One of us is waiting patiently. The other, not so much. (Yeah, that would be me.) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment