Thursday, July 22, 2010

Blogging from the Road

I've tried in the past to access my blog from my iPhone but have not been successful in making posts. I'm not sure why that works that way. Or doesn't work. So, I won't be able to make updates from the road trip to Wyoming. That kind of sucks but we are going to get away from it all and recharge our batteries. :-) So, I'm just going to roll with that missing bit of technology for the week. Maybe I'll take some notes the old fashioned way with pen and paper. That would be fun too.

But..... if anyone knows how to post to Google blogs from an iPhone, please let me know. :-)



So, the email from the iPhone seems to work ok for posting. I still don't understand why I can't post from the web site on the browser but whatever.

1 comment:

  1. I post to Google blogs with my iPhone all the time. In fact, more often than from a computer. You just can't use the "Compose" tab on the editor. The editor using the "Edit HTML" tab works fine with the iPhone version of Safari. The easiest way to include pictures is, as you discovered, either using the email method of posting or using the BlogPressLite iPhone app. The app works to post but not so well to edit.

    ReplyDelete