Saturday, September 11, 2010

Recent pictures...

I've taken some photos on some recent commutes to work. Here they are in no particular order.

This was last Thursday. You may or may not know I was born and raised in New Orleans and, born a Saints fan. Thursday was the first game of the NFL season, traditionally played by the Super Bowl champion team. This year that champion team is the New Orleans Saints. :-) So, I wore my Drew Brees jersey over my motorcycle jacket on my ride to work. :-) Who Dat!!

On the way home one day there was a pretty cool rainbow. It faded before I was able to pull over and get a good shot of it. But, here it is.

On another trip home, the rising moon was quite stunning. My crappy little camera could not capture it very well.
On Monday, a forest fire broke out up the canyon from Boulder. While it posed no threat to Boulder, or my workplace, the smoke settled in town for much of the rest of the week. I took these photos on my way to work. They were taken from the same spot as the photo at the top of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment