Monday, July 25, 2011

Taos, NM

I finally got the GS back on Saturday. They didn't find anything wrong with it. They kept it a full week and determined nothing was wrong because they couldn't find anything wrong. They did all sorts of tests and did find some computer issues but nothing that would have caused the stalling issue and nothing that would make it run poorly. So, they said, if it happens again to get as much data about the event as I could and bring it back. Sigh.

So, our planned road trip has been canceled and plan B is being put into action!

Yesterday, I asked my hubby what he wanted to do on our vacation. He said, "I want to ride!" I smiled and asked where he wanted to go. He said, "How about Taos?" I said, "That sounds good." We are a couple of few words. Then the planning began. We stopped at the public library to pick up a few books.
At this moment we are about done packing. I think we'll pack a few sandwiches and some frozen Gatorade for the road. We are planning to head south on highway 285 and skipping the super slab.

Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment