Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Vacation countdown!

We leave Sunday morning for Capitol Reef National Park! Woo hoo!! I'm super excited to have a full week to spend with my lovely hubby! We are definitely taking the car for this one. It's just going to be more comfortable with the heat. No worries though. A make up motorcycle adventure is in the planning, at least in our minds. :-)

I purchased the Utah Gazetteer for the trip. We've checked out several library books - hiking guidebooks. I'm making my packing lists. Last load of laundry on Saturday and a bit of shopping, car wash and vacuum, and a last check on some things around the house.

Stay tuned for the trip photos and reports from the road! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Cool, can't wait for the pictures. That is a beautiful part of the country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Only 3 more sleeps. You two will have so much fun. Just easier to stop sometimes when in the car too for sightseeing and hiking and such.

    I am looking forward to your trip report and pictures.

    ReplyDelete