Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Phase 1: The Intro To Adventure Camp

I am registered for this!

Followed immediately by this!

There is a ladies only camp but we will be hosting a wedding in our backyard that weekend. I'll bet the ladies only camp is going to be fun. But, I'm not worried about hanging with the guys. I'm a little bit worried about the altitude at the camp and on the tour. It's almost twice as high as where I live. I should start hydrating. And get back in shape, too.

I am SUPER EXCITED!!! :-) :-) :-)


4 comments:

  1. Both of those workshops sound great! Do you do a lot of off-road riding these days? And the workshops sound like a great incentive to get into better shape which on its own is a huge challenge both eating healthy and physical conditioning. I'm sure you will do well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You'll have so much fun. I've wondered how these workshops are so you'll have to do a review when all is said and done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't done much riding lately. I'm hoping this will kick start a year of more motorcycling. But, if it doesn't, it should be a heck of a lot of fun. And, I've never really had the chance to take my GS offroad. So, I'm excited about that too. I hope to blog about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you get to do more riding! Always love checking into your blog for your updates, thanks for the share.
    Gregg

    ReplyDelete