Sunday, September 4, 2011

I'm still here!

Wow! Has it really been that long since I last made a blog post? I can't believe it either. I've been a little busy with a few things here and there. My sister got married which brought all the family to Colorado. Yay! It was beautiful and so was she!

In addition to the time off for the wedding, we also took our motorcycle wedding anniversary road trip. This year we went to Taos, NM. My father-in-law even met us, riding up on his Harley.

I also need to catch you all up on the problems I had with the bike that have since been resolved. And hubby had a garage organizing project that allowed me to admire all the bikes we have. It looks like a fleet! And, tomorrow we leave for a camping trip!

Whew! So much to catch up on. I hope to have some time to get all this writing done. I need a blogger vacation! Here are some teaser photos...





Happy trails everyone! Shiny side up!

6 comments:

  1. Welcome back and nice new header photo! Beautiful big sky shots, looking forward to the ride reports. I've never been to Taos though I've heard that it was a beautiful area.

    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great teaser photos. Can't wait to hear about all the fun you've had this summer. And happy belated Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Life kept you busy, eh? Looking forward to your trip reports, blogger vacation is over now ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just remember that the blog is here to serve you. Not the other way around. By the way, have you gotten the new posts done, yet? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. BTW, I noticed the DailyMile widget on your other blog and have started using it. Many times, I have been out walking around without my Nike+ gadget and now I have a way of posting those miles. Thank you!

    Looking forward to hearing what the weird green building is...

    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the new header photo. Good to see you posting again.

    ReplyDelete