Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hubby's latest project for me...

He's been working on this trunk for the BMW for a little while. It's been too cold to really work on it much, especially the painting. But, now that the weather's warmed up, he's been on a role. I love the yellow color! It is very close to the same yellow as my side tank bags. The part he was still working on was how to attach it to the rear rack so it wouldn't come off. Today, we figured it out. I'll post more photos and details when it is done.

The other project is this tool tube. I saw one on eBay and asked him if he wanted to make one for me. Of course he did because he's the best! It's now the same yellow as the trunk. And, he's going to coat it with some reflective finish spray paint. We aren't sure how that will work but it can't hurt I suppose. I'm thinking we may try to mount the tool tube on top of the trunk. Here's the spray paints he's using.
Stay tuned for more!

No comments:

Post a Comment