Thursday, December 2, 2010

Long time no blog...

Hello!! It sure has been a while since I've blogged. :-( And, I'm sad to say, it's because I haven't been riding much. Not sure why. Nothing much has been going on. No snow on the ground. Only one icy day. I think it's all the training I've been doing for the half marathon. Training, even though it has helped me to be a better rider, has also made me too tired to ride. But, the end is coming! The Las Vegas Rock and Roll Half Marathon is this Sunday! Hooray! I'll be so glad to finish it!!

I did manage to ride to work today and yesterday. Today was sort of funny. My father has been in town so I wanted to spend the day with him today. But, I needed to go to work as well. So, this morning I decided I'd leave work early but I'd still ride in, mainly just for the ride. :-) Luckily, when I got to work, the servers were down. I think I spent more time on the moto than I did at my desk. That's a good day! ;-)

Well, hopefully, when I return victorious from the half (and by victorious, I mean with a smile on my face because I finished it) hopefully, I'll be riding again more than running.

Rock on!!

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Good luck on the half marathon. Do you have a time goal in mind for the race?

    Richard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I don't have a time goal other than to finish before the 4hr cut off time for the half. I am confident I'll finish well before that time but we'll see. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course, now there is an expectation to hear how well you did in the race!

    Richard

    ReplyDelete